· -Responsible for sales in the assigned area, Europa, America or Asia.
-Search for business opportunities in potential areas.
-Willing to travel overseas up to 80% of the time.
We are looking for a dynamic sales person who must meet the following criteria:
-University degree. A profile much appreciated should be: Electronic – Electricity Engineer, with commercial skills.
-Proficient in English.
-A minimum of 2 years experience as sales manager.
-Other languages will be an advantage.
Terms negotiable according to abilities and experience.
Candidates can apply by sending an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for maintaining and expanding sales to JBC’s existing customer base as well as developing network lead sources and key accounts in the East coast of USA:
Additional Responsibilities include
- Under the direction of the USA Manager and work with the rest of the team, execute plans, organize and direct the Sales of Electronics products in the designated territory and meet or exceed Sales Forecast.
- Establishes key account relationships with long-term JBC customers, solve problems and maintain business growth.
- Periodically support representatives in sales to their customers.
- Will work with and be supported by others within the organization
- Must be a self starter and capable of working and planning independently.
- A background in the electronic industry and knowledge of electronic is highly valued.
- A good team player with a strong desire to learn.
- Willing to travel most of the time and be ready to adapt to a constantly changing environment.