A candidate with the ability to eventually lead a team of Sales Representatives with varied goals and objectives.
We want our candidate to achieve a JBC business direction to satisfy end-user key accounts requirements.
The candidate must be able to work decision-making and provide good communication skills with our current team sales representatives.
Lead the sales with our team of sales representatives, while driving specifications and developing strong relationship with end-users key accounts and engineers.
· Demonstrate technical/practical knowledge by writing the specification matching the proposals for new soldering tips to provide value-add to engineers leading to a favourable position with end-user.
· Develop relationships with internal sales rep team and internal US/European administrative staff to ensure customer satisfaction, and effectively and efficiently address issues.
Solicit support from key accounts and communicate effectively with factory to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Verbal Communication allowing communication that can range from peer to peer, to company executives internal and external to the company as well as presentation ability required for demo and training with the product.
· Ready to travel 80% of his time US wide.
· With 5-10 years of proven experience in soldering with soldering hand tools.
· Knowledge of Soldering Codes pertaining to USA Market.
· Ability to work closely with Engineers, Hand Soldering Operators and end-users. Must be able to develop credibility, loyalty, trust and commitment both internally and externally. In addition, the successful candidate will possess a strategic and entrepreneurial approach to growing the business in US; strong commitment to achieving and exceeding sales plan within an assigned territory; superior work ethic, as well as decision-making, interpersonal relations, presentation and some negotiation skills.
- Area Sales Manager either East or West Coast US
- Will answer directly to the General Manager
- Will direct field sales and prospect new accounts from leads to closure
- Will follow company policy and push sales through our network of representatives.
- Will have the support of and work with the rest of the team.
- Assignation of objectives for the area
- Daily reports to management required and possible analysis
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Self-motivated sales professional , proactive in researching new bussiness opportunities.
- Up to 90% of work involves domestic travel
- Knowledge of electronics-electricity valued